City Sewer Connections
We Can Fix Your Plumbing Problems 24/7
Sewer and Drain Cleaning Service in South Florida.
Clogged drains, sewer backups or emergency services at any hour.
Raider Rooter can assist you with a residential or commercial property city sewer connection. We specialize in septic to sewer connections that require homeowners and businesses to abandon septic tanks and connect their sewer drainpipe to the new city sewer system provided in the swale area.
If you are not aware, the connection fee is required to be paid before the permit can be issued. Taking care of this process and paying the required connection fee between the homeowner and the city can be both a hassle and time consuming. Raider Rooter can help eliminate this hassle by taking care of the necessary paperwork for you.
Our quotes include obtaining all permits required, pumping out the septic tank, abandoning the septic tank, connecting the home to the new city sewer provided in the swale area and restoring the property back to the original condition.
- We restore/repair concrete, pavers, asphalt, rocks, and grass.
- We guarantee a quality job with as little disruption to the property as possible.
- We use quality pipe and fittings.
- We also provide a full one-year warranty for all parts and labor.
- We have worked with various municipalities in completing the septic to sewer connections.