HOOT Aerobic System Treatment Process
We Can Fix Your Sewer Problems 24/7
Sewer and Drain Cleaning Service in South Florida.
Clogged drains, sewer backups or emergency services at any hour.
We install and maintain HOOT Aerobic Systems in Palm beach and Broward Counties:
The efficient five-stage HOOT treatment system is designed with these components:
- Pre-treatment tank.
- Aeration chamber where oxygen is pumped into the wastewater.
- Clarifier chamber where the clear, odorless effluent rises.
- Chlorinator where the clear effluent passes through for disinfection.*
- Holding tank for disinfected* effluent ready for discharge.
- Extremely quiet, efficient aerator and pump.
- Unique solid-state HOOT Control Center monitors and controls the system.
- Discharge Pump
The HOOT Aerobic Treatment System is a complete five-stage, one piece wastewater treatment system. This feature-packed aerobic treatment system operates like a small municipal treatment plant.
- The simple one-piece design of the Hoot System saves installation time, and you money.
- A long-life, state of the art computer manages the system. It operates the Hoot System for efficient, effective low cost operation.
- The Hoot System computer monitors and verifies that every component is operating properly, without opening the system. It is much more than an idiot light and buzzer.
- Committed to the protection of the environment, we have made the Hoot System the preferred wastewater treatment system when there is no sewer connection, when there are poor soil conditions or there isn’t enough space for a traditional system.
- With our warranty we stand behind the Hoot Aerobic Treatment System for 3 years, 50 percent longer than the industry standard. We can do this because of the quality of our design and manufacture.
The Aerobic Treatment System is an advanced waste water treatment system which is environmentally viable for South Florida. The HOOT aerobic wastewater treatment system can be considered a small municipal treatment plant which consists of a five-stage complete system for wastewater treatment.
This one-piece system offers many advantages for efficiency and treatment. Savings will be realized in the long run while helping to protect Florida’s environment.
Call Raider Rooter today at 866-672-4337 for quality HOOT installation.